frames tables postcards index your description

Thursday 31 May 2012

Topshop Make Up: Lipstick in All About Me



Having the flagship Topshop located across the road from your university is very tempting, but this week I've actually been good and managed to venture in and only splash out on a vest and this lipstick!



I haven't invested in a bright pink lipstick for a while and felt like I needed a new summer shade, last year was the lush Costa Chic from MAC Cosmetics, and now I'm in love with the (slightly cheaper yay) All About Me from Topshop Make Up. 



It's a lustrous bright pink, fuchsia enough to attract attention, and rosy enough to fit in with whatever you're wearing. It's available for £8 from Topshop and the John Lewis beauty counter, and it's definitely my new obsession. 

Hope you're all fab.

Sophie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home