frames tables postcards index your description

Thursday 15 December 2011

Yuki Press Event

For the AW11 season Yuki again have a delightful array of treats for us. Big fluffy jumpers and cardigans, figure loving dresses and flattering details were all on show at the press event above their Great Portland Street store.




This evening dress meets trenchcoat piece combines vibrant red with subtle beige to create a unique design flattering to those of us blessed with lovely curves. It gives the appearance of a classic a line coat, when it's actually a dress. How quaint!?



Now anyone who knows me will understand my love for big hairy yeti style jumpers. They are so perfect for cuddling up to at winter, especially when university heating loves to screw me over so much. (thanks for that EHC) These two are definitely making my winter wish list. Both taken from the new Miwa line, I'm a massive fan of the contrasting autumn colours with a zig zag pattern in the first one, it's so different! The second one I absolutely adore for the range of colours! Pinks, reds browns, whites and purples all blend together in one colour to create a truly amazing jumper. 





However, if we are going to be discussing jumpers, I really have to divert everyone's attention to the breathtaking Yuki Tokyo sweetheart jumper. Available in lovely shades of beige with black detail and black with white detail, it really is my favourite item from the whole collection, and one of my favourite garments all season. It manages to achieve the cute factor without overcompensating over to the childish border and has a variety of options. With black jeans and boots for a casual day to day look, or with a high waisted skirt and heels for a dressed up office day. 

The pure detail of surrounding the borders of the heart shaped design with matching lace and the close knit structure really is just beautiful. 







I hope you're all lovely. I've finally  finished all of my assignments for this semester and tonight I leave for a much awaited week long holiday with my boyfriend in Dublin, can't wait! 

Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home