frames tables postcards index your description

Saturday 3 March 2012

Worst Witch or Chic?

Despite always obsessively aligning my blog post writing in the centre, I have this deep rooted fear of middle partings. They remind me all too fondly of this...


But this pattern I get with dying/ changing my hair in some form every couple of months has actually made me get one, and somehow not feel that I look like I'm five years old. 


I then for some peculiar reason, decided to take this primary school look further and make my hair even darker, in true Mildred Hubble style. So after months of so many different shades of red, I am finally brunette again. Hello slightly more normal hair!


So verdict please! Is it 90s tastic? Or do I look like a Mildred Hubble gone awry?

xo

2 comments:

  1. You look ace! But I always was a fan of Mildred Hubble :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! awesome blog too :) It was lovely meeting you yesterday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Home Home Home Home