frames tables postcards index your description

Thursday 10 May 2012

Cosmic Karma

Topshop make up is always a fast favourite of mine in terms of high street cosmetic lines. The other day in the flagship store at Oxford Circus I spotted the lovely collection of metallic polishes they have at the moment. I always love Topshop polishes, although they aren't the longest lasting products. (I usually encounter some chipping 1-2 days after application) They're so quick and easy to apply, and usually dry quicker than expected! 




Now if you know me, you know that I love my sparkly metallic polishes, so I couldn't leave this shiny blue one! It's called cosmic karma, one of the new additions to the core collection. I love how striking the colour is! It really stands out from across the room, and for only £6 it is a real bargain! 

Topshop make up have lots of metallic shades at the moment as a part of both their core and Sisters of The New Moon collections. 

I just adore this polish, and the quality of it really rivals my OPI 'A Rose at Dawn, Broke by Noon' but for a far more competitive price. All of Topshop's current polishes can be found here and I'm definitely going to invest in some more for this current trend. 

What do you think of the polish?

Sophie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home