frames tables postcards index your description

Friday 20 May 2011

Opi!

So I wanted to use today's post, not to talk about a trend or something current but to show you my favourite ever nail polish. Now you all know that I've forever been a fan of Opi Polishes, and this is the first one I ever got, when I was fourteen, my sister took a trip to New York City and brought back two Opi colours for me, Siberian Night and I think in Pink. (My favourite thing about Opi really is the super inventive names!) 



Opi has an amazing consistency, especially in their darker shades. It's so creamy and the colour really stands out and is very lustrous, this picture was taken after the polish had been on for about three days with only two thin coats on. 




You can see that this polish bottle is very worn as I've had it since I was fourteen! There was even a dried paste of varnish around the bottle top that I had to free with a bottle opener before I was able to get into the bottle! It's probably my most used product, and I really am just so in love with it, I'd wear it constantly if I could. Tattooed nail varnish anyone?

Now just for fun I thought I'd go through the opi website  and choose my favourite names! Enjoy!

Pinks
Ate Berries in The Canaries
I Pink I Love You
Do You Think I'm Texy?
Sparrow Me The Drama

Reds
Paint My Moji-toes Red
Friar Friar Pants On Fire
Tease-y Does It

Purples
Houston We Have a Purple
Over Exposed in South Beach
We'll Always have Paris
Midnight in Moscow

Browns
San Tan Tonio
Barefoot in Barcelona
Chop Sticking to My Story
I'm Suzi and I'm a Chocoholic
Can You Tapas This?

Metallics
I Juggle.... Men
Cosmo! Not Tonight Honey!
Bring On The Bling!

Nudes
Mimosas for Mr and Mrs
Coney Island Cotton Candy
I Vant To Be a Lone Star

Blues/Greens
Cuckoo for this Colour
Ski Teal We Drop
Here Today Aragon Tomorrow
Dating A Royal

Oranges/Yellows
A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find
Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It
On The Same Paige

What is your favourite nail varnish? What do you think of Opi and their crazy names!? Let me know :)                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home