frames tables postcards index your description

Sunday 8 May 2011

Up, Up, and Away!

So it seems that summer is finally on it's way!
Modern Vintage Platforms $250

I'm in love with these, the mix of blue and natural brown is very pretty and will especially flatter brunettes.

Faryl Robin Sandals $200

These look like an explosion of a year two art class, it's amazing. The very conservative straps mixed with the oblivion of a wedge creates one truly amazing shoe. 

Jeffrey Campbell $200

These are one of my favourites, and such a steal for such an original rainbow of a shoe! They look like something out of a fairytale!

Charlotte Olympia 'Bananas is my Business' £1265

So these are the most epic things I've ever seen? I've always LOVED Charlotte Olympia shoes. I am so in love. 

Prada Silver and Peach Woven Wedge £685

The weaves give this shoe such a fabulous texture, and the straps give it such an elegant meets kwirky edge!

Prada Platform Brogues £510

So these are possibly the collest things I've ever seen, they look like swimming pool shoes made out of foam! Brogues are very prada and classic, but this modern summery twist gives it such an futuristic edge. 


Pierre Hardy Pink and Orange Wedges £580

Orange and pink aren't colours that I would always think to mix together, but Pierre Hardy has really pulled it off! The heel and straps really create a summery, bright, slanted and amazing shoe! I'm hoping my birthday present brings this along!!

Are there any shoes that your summer heart is lusting over? Let me know. 

Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home