frames tables postcards index your description

Monday 25 July 2011

LCF Induction Outfit

So the time is here, when I was twelve I ordered the London College of Fashion prospectus and said "This is where I am going!" The girls with Oxford and Manchester prospectuses scoffed at me, but I didn't really care, I knew where I was going, and after much blogging, interning, coffee runs, waffling on personal statements and mascara being applied in the loos before my interview, I am here.

So in little over a month I'll be on my way to getting a fashion degree from one of the most famous places in the industry, internationally. A little perplexing.

 
Topshop


Zara




Any thoughts? I'll let you know what I come up with :)

Sophie xo

1 comment:

  1. Go with the first or the last option - the 2nd looks too fussy and the third is impractical - too officey. I work opposite the LCF building and everyone is very dressed down xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Home Home Home Home