frames tables postcards index your description

Saturday 2 July 2011

Wonderbra Brunch

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting a lot recently. I've been ill with a stomach bug and also dealing with some really personal things. I hope you understand. 

The lovely Sarah from Wonderbra invited me to a brunch of Bacon Ciabattas, seriously good coffee and colourful fruit! Three other bloggers: Amelia of Amelia's Fashion Land, Susie of Take Out Couture, and Sherin of HiFashion. We are all going to be guestbloggers for Wonderbra for a week in July! How exciting!



The room was amazingly decorated with tarmat, colourful buckets, picnic tables and garden sheds, the rest of the offices were surrounded by men giving the six women squeezing bras in an indoor garden very strange looks!






We were talked through the collections, got a sneak peek at some of next season's goodies and I'll let you know some of the secrets for my upcoming blog posts for wonderbra as they come!

Sophie xo

1 comment:

  1. It was so great meeting you at the Wonderbra brunch! Can't wait to read your guest post...still need to think of a topic for mine..

    ReplyDelete

Home Home Home Home