frames tables postcards index your description

Wednesday 13 July 2011

A weekend in Frome

So Eddie and I were lucky enough to have a weekend away in Somerset, we went to a place called Frome (yes the home place of that hot formula one Button guy from the gillette advert). It was his grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary and so it was a bit of a family get together with champagne bottles, pretty dresses and a church service. Although Ed and I did manage to escape for one afternoon to have a wander around the countryside. It's always amusing to turn on foursquare and to see the nearest noticable location to be three thousand miles away. (which was actually the mulberry factory for anyone interested)





I thought it was a good opportunity for a topical outfit post. Here I'm wearing: 

Blouse: Primark £5
Midi Skirt: Urban Outfitters £10
Shoes: H+M £14.99
Bag: Mulberry Alexa






It's rare that I get to do an outfit post with such a beautiful setting as the weather was lovely, the sun was out, it wasn't too windy or hot and it really was just a perfect summer day. 




Excuse the ironing and scattered backsetting of these photos, but to say that morning was stressful would be an understatement. But everyone look at the pretty bouquet I made :)



All in all it was the loveliest weekend full of drunk members of my boyfriend's family, pink chinos on ed and camping out in a conservatory. I hope you all had lovely weekends :)

Sophie xo

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had such a lovely time and I love your outfits, especially the first one--so gorgeous! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Home Home Home Home