frames tables postcards index your description

Saturday 26 March 2011

Bertie Shoes SS 11 Event!

Hey guys! Hope you're all okay! Wednesday, I was lucky enough to be invited to Bertie Shoes' blogging event of the launch of their 2011 collection! 
The event took place in their Covent Garden store where Petit Monstres and I crowded in to witness the array of what they thought summer had to offer shoe lovers all around london!
With sandwiches, gaymers, haribo and sandwiches on offer to entertain our mouths while we playfully filled out sheets with what we liked about the shoes, the event and how to individualise the styling of our favourite pairs!

By far, the favourite of the night was the the 'Palenta' a cherry, wedge measuring 11cm in height with three straps above the peep toe opening, stretching upto the ankle. Teamed with three oversized gold buckles, they are also available in Black and cream, but red seemed by far the most popular colour.

This was taken in the store with my blackberry, hence the bad quality and why they look so very purple!
                                                                      





Some other goodies lurking secretly in my Bertie bag!

 Guess have always sent me ridiculously fat press releases, and this was no exception, they don't seem to value filtering or editing as a valid PR technique? The pack contains 4 wading booklets of mens and womens watches and jewellery, so many beautiful items but some editing would really of helped my attention span here!


The new Guess heart pendant necklace RRp £45, a really beautful and simple item. My new favourite piece of jewellery (close ups to come soon!)

Rituals nail varnish, which I found remarkably fast drying, I seem to of momentarily lost the picture of the actual bottle, so here is the nail polish in action instead. 
Bright Fuschia

 Well my blood sugar WAS running low!!!

The new loves of my life....

          The shoes are the remarkably comfy but sophisticated wedges I seem to of been searching for my whole life! The bold cherry colour makes them so vibrant and special, whereas still making them suitable for everyday wear (I don't think work will quite approve of these, but uni will definitely be seeing lots of them!)

I was quite a sheep in getting these, 
Bertie Shoes - "You bloggers were going mad over those!"
But I think it's going to be so interesting to put the personal style of each selected blogger to the test in somewhat of a style off to see how different they look when teamed with a different concept or outfit, despite being the same pair of shoes!

I just want to say one final thankyou to Bertie Shoes for letting me be a part of the amazing event, I met so many lovely people, had so much fun and really had a lovely time!
FUNBOOTH PHOTOS GOING UP SOON

Do you have any faves from the Bertie SS11 collection? Were you at the event? Let me know

Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home