frames tables postcards index your description

Monday 28 March 2011

Reddy Steady Dyed!


So in light of all the changes going on in my life recently I thought I would go with the usual behaviour for me and dye my hair! (I tend to do this everytime something happens, just like I buy a new pair of heels with every boy I date!)

I decided on a nice shade of red, as I've gone red before a couple of years ago and really loved it, it seems to suit my colouring really well and I don't find that the darker shades of red are really too clashy with any of the things I wear. 


Kissing the natural brunette hair goodbye!


Here's the shade of red I went before (can't believe I actually had the guts to post this picture here!!!!) as you can see it's a much more auburn and subtle shade than the one I've ended with now. 

My red passion packet of hair dye!


All mixed, and ready to go, (The orange here looks so dodge!?)


My squeezed out tube of colour creme in shade 43. 




Sophie Wears:
MAC Wonder Woman Pigment in Fuschia
No. 7 Easy Blend Kohl Eyeliner
Bourjois Everlast Lipstick in Rose
Bobbi Brown Blusher in Rose
Revlon Photoready Foundation in Ivory
Orange cropped tank with pocket detail - H&M

What do you guys think of the colour?
I have to say I'm loving it! Have any of you dyed your hair recently? What colour?
Lots of love, Sophie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home