frames tables postcards index your description

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Scalloped Housewife



The blouse is my brand new hearted product. It's £18 from Topshop and I love it. It's one of those scalloped, cropped vests, but I just fell in love with the pattern on it. It's so seventies housewife, and we all know I love to bake a cake or two!


I also really like my hair came out in these photos, I used my brand new lense and it seemed to make my hair look so bright red, especially with the lighting. 



Make Up:
Revlon Photoready
YSL Exaggerated Lashes Mascara
Bourjois Sweet Rose Lipstick
Bobbi Brown Blusher in Nectar
Dye in XXL PassionFruit

But I have decided to dye my hair yet again! So as of pay day on the 24th I am going to be once again very bright and wonderful as my red roots really are starting to fade. 

So I've gone back to my sixteen year old self and it's going to be MANIC PANIC.

Seeing as my hair is quite dark, I decided that the best way is going to be to bleach it first with the flashlighting kit!



And I'm going with the classic Vampire Red colour, so I'll post up when I've done it in about three weeks, I'm just really excited so had to tell you guys!

Any nice tees or dyes you've found lately? Let me know! :)
Love Sophie xo


1 comment:

Home Home Home Home