frames tables postcards index your description

Thursday 9 June 2011

Summer Shoe Haul

So this week saw me on a big high street shoe haul!

I've been looking for some nice sandals lately as summer is approaching and I want something that will let my feet breathe and look cute with the amount of summery dresses and shorts that I've bought lately!


These lovely ones were £14.99 from H&M which I think is a great price for such beautiful shoes! Although I found the sizing on them really peculiar. I'm usually a UK size 5, although on a lot of plimsoles and flat type shoes or heels without straps I will take a size 4, just due to the fact that they will stay on my feet a lot better, I think realistically I'm a 4 and a half. But on these shoes, even the 4 was baggy and just wouldn't stay on, which I found really strange, so I ended up getting the size 3, which I haven't worn since I was about 11! I love them and think they look great with just about everything, in fact today I'm wearing them with the Gap Jumpsuit to work, which I featured a while ago and it all looks great! They are very light and summery shoes, although I'd give them about a 2/10 on comfort, the shape sort of squeezes your toes and just isn't very comfortable on your feet at the end of the day!



Now these absolute beauties were ones that I nabbed at the Reiss Sample Sale. Needless to say that it was crazy, there was even a fight over a skirt that involved hanger stabbing and eyes....
I love them, these ones are a size 5 and I simply adore the nude shade of them. The peep toe is very summery and European chic and I plan on saving them to wear to the leavers ball on the 27th of the month. They are extremely Kate Middleton esque, whist I detest the amount of magazines and teens that insist that she is a style icon (she's done nothing iconic) she is very stylish and typically pioneering English Style, the shoes suit the elengant look she goes for, which isn't really a surprise as they are Reiss.  I'd really recommend the Reiss Sample Sales as the prices are awesome. These were originally on sale in store for £189 but I nabbed them for a mere £25. 

Any thoughts on the shoes? Got any lovely shoes lately? I want to do a shoes of summer feature on this blog so please email me any leads or photos at sophieeryan@gmail.com. 

Hope you're all fabulous. 

Love Sophie xo

2 comments:

  1. Those nude ones are incredible. They'll make your legs look like they go on for miles!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

Home Home Home Home