frames tables postcards index your description

Friday 4 February 2011

Bowling, SLRs and double vodka shots.

The past couple of days saw Dominique's twenty second birthday! We went to the rotunder in Kingston for a HMV fest.



It also saw the first in a series of many indulgent purchases for myself, I treated myself to a digital SLR, something I've been pining for, for a couple of years. I chose a Canon EOS 1000D and it's the new love of my life.



Pay day also saw me going on an after work binge in superdrug for Bourjois three for two. 




We also met these crazy american girls in Wetherspoons in Kingston! One of them was from the town next to where my family in the US live so we talked quite a bit, she was quite a crazy drunk though coming up with classy quotes such as 'Oh my god you're so pretty! Do you think I look indian?' and screaming with hysterical shrill noises that only dolphins would understand 'OH MY GOD I LOVE CHUCK BASS' when they discovered I was a Gossip Girl watcher, and 'EWWW I TOTALLY HATE KRISTIN! BRING BACK LC!! I totally cried when they took the set down in the last episode, like what the hell was that!?' hahaha I actually love Americans....

A trip to the STA in Victoria with my sister and her fiance the next day to plan their impending gap year to Australia got me all excited and now I think I do want to travel! I picked up a guide to North America from the STA and it actually has some really cool stuff in there. 


I'm also getting really pumped up for LFW! It's a lot sooner than I thought and it's very exciting. It will be my second fashion week and I'm planning on attending a lot of shows and parties, which parties / shows are you going to or would like to if you aren't a londoner? Please let me know. I love your comments :) 

Sophie xo

2 comments:

  1. I admit I am a little jealous of that fantastic camera! I have been wanting a digital SLR for ages, but it is on the "to save for" list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh thankyou so much! It is so so amazing, yep I had been saving some money for a while and had to decide between that and a macbook, but thought at the moment that my camera would come in a lot more use :) And also thankyou so so much for following. You are lovely <3

    ReplyDelete

Home Home Home Home