frames tables postcards index your description

Sunday 27 February 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeshadow




The name 'Glide On' is definitely appropiate, the crayon, I was given it in one of the most popular shades, Rehab. It was provided by Urban Decay PR by part of my going to The Look Show for LFW AW11. The glide on24/7 stick reminds me somewhat of Crayola, the tip isn't too harshly angled, it's perfectly rounded, as you can see above and so keeps the sensitive eye skin happy! Previously they brought out separate 24/7 glide on eyeliners and eye shadows, however the flexibility of the new tip means that it's perfect for using as eyeliner or eye shadow, saving us like £14, having to buy both of them!

The name 24/7 did suggest to me that it would stay on for twenty four hours which it did not, I found myself reapplying a couple of times throughout the working day. But apart from that it truly is a great product, and as an Urban Decay obsessive I was truly in love with it!

Hope you're all doing well :)

Sophie xo

2 comments:

  1. Aww i got the Urban Decay cheek glow in my goody bag, but the Liner looks amazing! Hope you had a lovely fashion week xx

    ReplyDelete

Home Home Home Home