frames tables postcards index your description

Saturday 19 February 2011

My Fashion Week A/W 2011

So fashion week is here, and the question on everyone's minds is always 'WHAT DO I WEAR?' This season I've kept it simple. 

My vintage black net dress has a leopard print texture and I've used a leather Hobbs belt with gold buckle to tie it in at the waist to embrace the curves. My tights obsession continues with woolen ribbed ones from H&M, and black stilletto heels from Kurt Geiger. 

My UK press pass allows me to get into the exhibitions which I'll be showing you lots of, and also gives me priority entrance and seating for shows, which I'm sure you'll benefit from when it comes to my camera pictures!

Make up and jewellery wise I was wearing my Chanel pearl necklace, MAC False Lashes Mascara, Boujois Blusher in Rose, Revlon Photo Ready in Ivory, Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural Lipstick in Rose, and Kohl eyeliner in blacker. 

Let me know what you're wearing to LFW!

Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home