frames tables postcards index your description

Monday 7 February 2011

Rag and Bone do it on their own.

Hello everyone how are you all? I hope you've all had a nice weekend, I'm definitely down with a severe case of the monday blues, feeling tired and ill (although according to my boyfriend I always say I'm ill, but he's just silly...) Work did seem to drag on a lot longer than usual today though! And tomorrow I'm working until ten thirty pm, so I fear it will do more so. Anyway, enough about me. I've been wowed to my very core by the new Rag and Bone campaign. The British designers who created the New York based label, Rag and Bone took a turn for the new in their latest photoshoots. They handed over a parcel filled with the brief, a digital camera and a choice of outfits to fashion models (and good friends of the label). Sasha Pivovarova, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Edita Vilkevisciute and Lily Aldridge had to star in the photos themselves, but other than that were free to do what they felt. 



Sasha Pivovarova

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Edita Vilkevisciute

Lily Aldridge

The images flip from shaving of legs to oversized shirts and smeared make up. These are definitely not your run of the mill fashion editorial campaigns. 

I personally think these images are amazing (courtesy of Rag and Bone and graziadaily.co.uk) But what do you think?! Please let me know, I love your comments and emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home