frames tables postcards index your description

Monday 21 February 2011

Something that completely isn't related to fashion

Hey blogspot, I'm going to take some time at almost 1am to do a ramble that is not fashion related at all. It's about a boy. Which I don't do very often. 

It's funny, but when you really love someone's blog, you kind of feel like you know them sometimes, and in reality, you really don't. Well I am Sophie, I'm a sales associate at the high street store Gap, I spend most of my days folding denim, consuming Chicken Avocado sandwiches from Pret (which I'm becoming slowly obsessed with) and bitching about customers with my friends. 

But there is one person who never fails to brighten up my day. He is called Ed Hague Holmes, and he's the most inspirational person I know. 
He puts up with my constant craziness, my drunken mistakes, my embarrassment when I'm being a lunatic, my tantrums, my incorrect opinions and myself (which is a lot to do, let me say). 
He is probably the cheeriest person I know, and I'm a bitchy grump most of the time. He is always smiling, he's so easygoing, and lighthearted!

I've known him forever, and he really has changed my life in ways that I am unable to describe and he is the loveliest guy I've ever met and that I think I will ever meet. He's the guy that holds back your hair when you throw up, the one that you think will be around forever and the one that gives the best hugs in the world. 

Sometimes, I'm so horrid to him and he thinks I want him to be something that's not him or that I love 'the idea of him' which he said once three years ago and once very recently. But I fell in love with the only Ed that exists and if I changed him, he wouldn't be the one I fell in love with, and so I will never try to do that. I may not agree with him on everything, but sometimes I think our differences can be our greatest flaw but also one of the best things about us. 

I did this post not to rant about how lucky I am to have such a great guy, but to say that I really appreciate him being in my life and I wish I could show it more. He really is the person I love most and something tells me that will never change. 
I'm crap at saying things in real life so I thought blogging would make it easier. 
Moomins and Chairs :)

I hope you're all okay, and more LFW gossip will be coming soon :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home