frames tables postcards index your description

Thursday 17 February 2011

London Fashion Week A/W 2011

So we've waited. We've really waited. We've crossed out dates on our calenders in bright red sharpies, and had to resort to stalking designers on twitter and browsing the fall catalogues for that fashion dose. But the 18th of January has nearly oh so nearly arrived and it's time for LONDON FASHION WEEK. 

It all kicks off tomorrow so please tweet me or email me and let me know which events you'll be attending!
I myself am going to The Look Show which I'm really looking forward to! Celebrating high street fashion is definitely something my bank balance and I can relate to! Plus their pro active movement towards Women's breast cancer is one of the most positive charity organisations I have seen in a while in the London fashion industry. 

So here is my schedule! :)

12pm Noon
Somerset House
Collect Press Pass Badge from LFW Registration. 

2pm
Holborn Station
Meet my friend and fellow blogger / journalist Elizabeth Evans. 

2:30 pm
The Look Show

7pm
BFC Tent, Somerset House
Bora Aksu Show. 

7:45pm
Mercer Studios, Covent Garden
Ashley Isham Show. 

10pm
Club Amika, High Street Ken. 
LFW Launch Party!

Do let me know what you guys are getting upto! I'm just so excited and will be back tomorrow with some smashing reviews! AHHH I don't know if I will be able to sleep I am just that excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Home Home Home